Why Using a Top Attorney Pays Off
A well-crafted contract can protect your interests with the full force of the law. On the other hand, ambiguous wording, lack of foresight and even typos can make a seemingly robust contract ineffective or expose you to harmful lawsuits.
Contracts and Transactions
The contracts you sign either promote your success or expose you to risk.
A strong contract not only protects you from negative legal outcomes, it promotes your success by putting your business in an advantageous position from the outset.
With over 30 years of experience, Katlowitz & Associates offers you top legal counsel so you can feel secure as you execute critical business decisions.
A Sampling of Contractual Agreements We Handle
- Broker/Finder Agreements
- Buy and Sell Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Licence Agreements
- Loan Agreements
- Management Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Plant and Equipment Leases
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Sale or Purchase of a Business
- Service Contracts
- Shareholders Agreements
- Supply Agreements
- Terms of Trade Agreements
- And many more
The right setup for success
Choosing the optimal legal structure for your business not only affects your taxes, it impacts the administrative burden on your business, your ability to raise capital and your level of personal liability.
Our skilled attorneys have over 30 years of experience advising large and small businesses. We create different types of corporations, various types of partnerships and limited liability companies.
What You Get With Us
Clients typically contact us when they want legal counsel that is Experienced, Thorough, Talented and Business-minded.
Utilizing more than 30 years of experience, we work diligently on your behalf to:
- Understand your business quickly.
- Perform a comprehensive analysis of your contract to determine its strengths and weaknesses.
- Confirm that you are getting what you expect from your contract.
- Explain the meaning and implication of particular terms to you in a straightforward way.
- Identify potentially harmful scenarios not addressed in your contract.
- Propose strategic revisions that protect you and promote your goals.
- Undertake robust negotiations on your behalf.
- Remain accessible to you via in-person meetings, phone or email.
Your Legal Team
- Corporate Transactions and Financing
- Real Estate Transactions and Financing
- Business Contracts and Financing
- Commercial Litigation and Estate Litigation
- Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Tax Planning and Tax Litigation
Esq., L.L.M., CPA
“There are no ‘simple contracts.’ There are contracts that can land you in court and contracts that keep you from going to court. We strive for the latter.”
— Moshe Katlowitz
The Tax Advantage
Not only is Mr. Katlowitz an accomplished attorney, he is also a Certified Public Accountant with a master’s degree in Tax Law. His tax expertise gives clients the valuable advantage of highly tax-conscious legal counsel.
Who Can We Help?
Katlowitz & Associates has spent over 30 years serving individuals and businesses in New York. Our most satisfied clients are those who value top-quality work for these sensitive matters.
Feel Great About Your Legal Counsel
Finding the right law firm is a critical decision with long-term implications. We encourage you to request a complimentary interview with Mr. Katlowitz before making any decisions. You’ll be able to ask questions, get a feel for our style and decide if Katlowitz & Associates is right for you.
Please do not hesitate to request our list of references as well.