After more than 30 years in practice, one rule remains the same: the party with the most experienced and skillful legal representation has the advantage.
For over three decades, Katlowitz & Associates has built a reputation for outstanding legal representation for clients who want “the best.” This includes winning multi-million dollar litigations, some of which the Court called “robust and contentious.”
We represent clients in trials, hearings, mediations and arbitrations before administrative agencies, New York State and Federal courts and Beis Din.
What You Get With Us
As your legal counsel, we take your interests very seriously. We work exhaustively on your behalf to:
- Protect your rights.
- Analyze all aspects of your case to determine its strengths and weaknesses.
- Determine if your case is best suited for court or would be better resolved outside of the courtroom.
- Handle the preparation and filing of court documents and other time-sensitive legal procedures with precision and accuracy.
- Conduct comprehensive research and formulate your legal strategy.
- Obtain expert witnesses, legal records or other forms of evidence.
- Represent you during the entire litigation process including hearings, arbitration, mediation, settlement negotiation, motions and trial.
We begin with a straightforward assessment of your case. We then present you with options for proceeding, based on your goals and priorities.
For example, if time or money is your main concern, we may suggest resolving your dispute outside of court through negotiation, mediation or arbitration, each of which can be far more economical than fighting your case in court.
“We’re thorough from the start, relentless to the end and creative where it counts.”
— Moshe Katlowitz
Fueling Our Stellar Track Record
- Trial Experience at All Court Levels
- Knowledge of Substantive and Procedural Law
- Strong Written and Oral Advocacy Skills
- Robust Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Analytical and Reasoning Abilities
- Command of Legal Research Techniques
- Ability to Synthesize Complex Legal and Factual Materials
- Innovative Legal and Tax-related Solutions
- Over 30 Years of Experience
High Quality Service
- Pragmatic Guidance
- Fierce Commitment to Clients
- Outstanding Interpersonal Communication
- Accessible via phone, email and in-person meetings
Types of Cases We Handle
Not limited to…
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Business Dissolution
- Business Torts
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Debtor/Creditor Disputes
- Derivative Actions
- Inheritance Claims
- Insolvency: Corporate and Personal
- Lease Disputes
- Libel, Slander and Defamation
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) Member Disputes
- Merger and Acquisition Litigation
- Non-Compete Disputes
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Real Estate Disputes
- Secure Transactions
- Tax Litigation
- Tortious Interference
- Trade Secrets
- Trust & Estate Disputes
“A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.”
— Robert Frost
Feel Great About Your Legal Counsel
Finding the right law firm is a critical decision with long-term implications. We encourage you to request a complimentary interview with Mr. Katlowitz before making any decisions. You’ll be able to ask questions, get a feel for our style and decide if Katlowitz & Associates is right for you.
Please do not hesitate to request our list of references.